. . . having a safe and enjoyable day.
Please DO NOT COME if you have no experience of using a FAST DRAG LIFT. You must be confident that you can ride all the way without falling off which damages the tow and lengthens the queue.
After fresh snow ROAD ACCESS may be difficult and some may be blocked, you travel at your own risk
BRING A SHOVEL to dig out a parking bay. If you leave your car sticking out into the road you may block the snowplough
The tow is 30 years old (and many of the operators much older!) THERE WILL BE BREAKDOWNS which we will work hard to fix - but please bear with us.
Remember, we are all volunteers, every penny we take gets ploughed back into the facility so that we can survive the lean years and ensure that Yad Moss is there to be enjoyed next time we get snow.
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a piste, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a piste, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings.
- Under 16 must always be closely supervised by an adult
- Jumps must only be built well off the piste and should be clearly marked and marshalled by the jumpers.
- Please take you litter home with you
- No dogs are allowed on the slope